Purpose and Application
- Electrophoresis/ Western blotting/ ImmunoprecipitationELISA/ chromatin immunoprecipitation assay/ Enzyme activity/ etc.
- Sample preparation for electrophoresis, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, chromatin immunoprecipitation assay, enzyme activity experiments, etc.
- Simple operation by centrifuging after the addition of four extraction buffers step wisely.
- Additionally required material is only cooled centrifuge( to 10,000 x g).
- The process for all fractionation is completed in 3 hours. Both Fractionated cells from mammalian tissue and frozen cell are available.
|WSE-7421 EzSubcell Extract|
|Components||Extraction buffer: HEPES, detergent
Protease Inhibitor (100X): Aprotinin, Pepstatin A, Leupeptin
|Applicable amounts||50 samples, up to 2 x 10⁷ cell/sample|
|Package||Extraction buffer 1: 50 mL
Extraction buffer 2: 50 mL
Extraction buffer 3: 25 mL
Extraction buffer 4: 25 mL
Protease Inhibitor (100X): 1.25 mL
Dnase I: 0.25 mL
|2332337||WSE-7421 EzSubcell Extract||1 pk|