Purpose and Application
- For separation of nucleic acids as well as analysis of PCR-amplified fragments.
- Easy-to-use size, small/middle sized electrophoresis chamber
- UV light transmission gel rack
- Groove from which gel does not slip out is furnished.
- New shaped sample comb produces sharp band images, and No. of double blade type specimens/band width are selectable.
Maximum 182 samples electrophoresis (7 sets of comb, optional)
|AE-6111 Agarose EP Kit|
|Gel size||120 (W) x 160 (H) mm, thickness up to 8 mm|
|Comb||1 mm 26-well / 13-well double teeth comb (well width: 3 and 6 mm)|
|Buffer volume||700 ~ 1,200 mL (According to gel thickness)|
|Buffer circulation||Available to connect external circulator|
|Material||Ultraviolet-transmissive hard Acrylic (Transmission: 80% / 300 nm), except platinum for electrodes, polycarbonate for safety cover, polypropylene for combs, silicone rubber for dams and drain tube, neoprene rubber for buffer inlet and outlet stoppers|
|Dimension||286 (W) x 150 (D) x 83 (H) mm|
|Component||Migration tank 1 ea, Safety cover 1 ea, gel tray 1 ea, comb 1 ea, dam 2 ea, comb stand with screws 1 ea, nozzle cap 2 ea, hexagon wrench 1 ea, safety lead wires with caps and screws in red and black 1 ea|
|2322178||AE-6111 Agarose EP Kit||1 set|
|2328441||Safety lead wires with caps and screws||1 ea|
|2393382||Gel tray for AE-6111||1 ea|
|2393383||1 mm 26-well/13-well double teeth comb||1 ea|
|2393384||Comb stand with screws (120 mm wide)||1 ea|
|2393385||Dam for AE-6111, 2 ea||1 set|
|2393330||Nozzle cap for AE-6111, 2 ea||1 set|
|2393092||Tube (φ11-7 mm) 1 m||1 ea|