Purpose and Application
- Reference Light Source calibrated with the value of light quantity by comparison with reference light source with the actual measurement of total light flux (Total light quantity)
- Stable light emitting light source utilizing RGB LED adjusted to total light quantity of 10pW~10fW level
- Ideal for routine checks of imaging systems and faint light measurement equipment
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) controlled 10-step
- Support for linearity testing of optical measurement equipment
- Free on-off and light-quantity settings for RGB colors
- Light quantity stabilization from the heat by temperature compensation function
- Good for reproducibility testing because the quantity of light is constant even when the ambient temperature changes
PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) controls can accurately vary up to 1/1024 of the light quantity by 1/2 each. Checked with the Luminometer with a photon-counting method and get a linear relationship between the quantity of light and the count value. The value of the RLU is graphed as 1/1,000 of the obtained 10-second count value.
By comparing the count values of the same amount of light in RGB, you can determine the color sensitivity (wavelength sensitivity) characteristics of the detector. The figure shows the relative sensitivity characteristics of the photomultiplier used in the luminometer. The photomultiplier shows that the Red light cannot have the same measurement without about 12 times the amount of light in Blue.
ATTO PHELIOS can separate and measure the intensity of each color, even though multiple colors emit light at the same time. KohshiFundam can also be used to evaluate the device. The figure is an example of verifying that the red light volume has been properly segregated and evaluated based on the filterless measurement and the PHELIOS color separation calculation, setting the red light volume to 1/1, and changing the green light volume by 1/2 in the range of 1/1 to 1/128. It has been confirmed that the color separation is good condition.
|Light source||RGB LED|
|Wavelength||R: 624 nm, G: 527 nm, B: 470 nm|
|Light quantity||Up to approximately 10 μW / R·G·B|
|Setting||1/1 (continuous lighting) display: FULL
1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256, 1/512, 1/1024 (PMW controlled)
|RGB selection||free simultaneous lighting combination|
|Light emission||Equivalent to aperture φ4 mm microplate E6 position|
|Light volume stability||±1%|
|Environment for use||Temperature: 15~45℃|
|Dimension||86 (W) x 128 (D) x 14 (H) mm (same size as Nunc 96-well plate)|
|3700005||WSL-1200 KohshiFundam||1 ea|
|3700006||WSL-1200C KohshiFundam (for CCD camera)||1 ea|