Purpose and Application
Visualization of electrophoresis pattern with stain FREE
- Protein sample preparation for SDS-PAGE
- Fluorescent labeling for protein and polypeptide
- Protein electrophoresis (1D, 2D-PAGE)
- Immunoprecipitation, etc.
- Immediate visualization protein bands after electrophoresis
Protein fluorescence is emitted by BlueLED or UV excitation light
[Ex: 330 (UV), 470 nm, Em: 530 nm]
- Stain FREE, Saving time, Unnecessary for liquid waste disposal
- Hardly to detect any differences in protein band mobility
- Observable the gel with Blue LED without removing glass plate gel holder
- Observed gel is available for western blotting and protein fluorescence is kept after transfer on membrane
- Observed gel is available for CBB staining and silver staining
- Kit includes RIPA Lysis Buffer (free amine buffer), MW marker
- A sample is available. Please request the sample through the “Contact Us” menu at the top.
Western blotting with EzLabel FluoroNeo
Lane 1: Non-labeled MW marker
Lane 2: Labeled MW marker
Lane 3: Non-labeled HepG2 extract protein
Lane 4: Labeled HepG2 extract protein
After blotting, transferred proteins on membrane can be detected by excitation light.
Continuously process of western blotting reaction can be proceeded.
|WSE-7010 EzLabel FluoroNeo|
|Components||Sample buffer (5x): 12 mL
Labeling reagent: 10 mg
Reducing agent (DTT): 300 mg
MW marker: 600 μL
RIPA Lysis buffer: 10 mL
|Storage||1 year at -20℃|
|Applicable amount||2,000 samples, 20 μL/sample|
|2332333||WSE-7010 EzLabel FluroNeo||1 pk|