Purpose and Application
- Detection of Protein and DNA
- Easily prepared by sampling 1 mL of each reagent and diluting
- Small containers save space for storage.
- The absence of glutaraldehyde allows the application to Mass Spectrometry
- Sensitivity is up to approximately 1 ng of protein and dozens of pg of nucleic acid per band.
- Staining takes approximately 55 minutes.
- Low running cost
|AE-1360 EzStain Silver|
|Major components||S-1: sodium thiosulfate
S-2: silver nitrate
S-3: sodium hydrate
S-4: sodium thiosulfate and formaldehyde
|Applicable amount||Approximately 50 sheets of mini-gel|
|Storage||2 years at 4℃ away from light|
|Package||50 mL/each bottle|
|2332360||AE-1360 EzStain Silver||1 pk|