Purpose and Application
- Antibiotic activity testdrug sensitivity test
- Bactolumix can be used for drug susceptibility test and antibacterial activity test. The use of chemiluminescence for microbial count rapidly provides the result.
- The measurement takes 5 to 20 seconds per sample.
- The results are more rapidly available than the smear method.
- No need for bacteriolysis for measurement, which makes procedures easier than the ATP method.
- The same viable bacteria can be reused in another assay system.
- It can be detected up to 3 x 10⁴ to 108/mL of microbes.
- Almost the same performance as the ATP method.
Buffer for Dissolution of CL reagent
Buffer for Dilution of catalyst
Powder Medium for Microbial culture
|1 year at 4℃