Purpose and Application
Best for Low molecular weight proteins and polypeptides separation
- Separation and detection of proteins and polypeptides
- Experimental training for students or researchers
- Wide Separation Range of 1,000-75,000Da
- sharp band
- short-term migration of about 60 minutes
- a long year of life
- Stable in quality and reproducibility
- Adopting glass plates with excellent thermostatic efficiency
- Easy to set up and remove gel
- If you purchase more than 1 pk/month, you can rent the AE-6530 mPAGE for free!
- Compatible electrophoresis apparatus: ATTO Mini Gel Size Electrophoresis System (WSE-1150P PageRunAce, WSE-1100P PageRun-R, AE-6531P PageRun, AE-6530P mPAGE, AE-6500 Dual Mini Slab, WSE-1165 Mini-Slab)
※This gel cast includes plates whose total thickness is 5 mm, so Plate holder for PAGEL are required.
Tips for Low Molecular Weight Protein Electrophoresis
Electrophoresis of proteins and polypeptides with a molecular weight of around 20,000 Da or less is difficult to separate in the usual SDS-PAGE (Laemmli method), so the electrophoresis is carried out with tris-tricin buffer (AE-1415 EzRunT).
Gels and electrophoresis buffers are used exclusively for low molecular weight protein separation. The minimum time for the migration is about 65 minutes, and the migration is completed faster than before.
Low molecular weight proteins and polypeptides can spread if it is not fixed immediately after migration or not stained for a short period of time. CBB staining with AE-1340 EzStain AQua can be stained and destained for a short time using the microwave oven method.
|P-T16.5S p-PAGEL (14-wells)||P-R16.5S p-PAGEL (18-wells)|
|Usage||Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis of protein or polypeptide (SDS-PAGE etc)|
|Glass plate size||120 (W) x 100 (H) mm|
|Gel size||90 (W) x 83 (H) mm, thickness 1 mm|
|Gel/buffer composition||Polyacrylamide 16.5%, Tris-Tricine buffer|
|Separation range||1,000~75,000 Da|
|Sample wells||14-wells (width 4.2 mm)||18-wells (width 2.9 mm)|
|sample loading volume||maximum 24 μL/well||maximum 15 μL/well|
|Storage||1 year when stored in a refrigerator (NOT to be frozen)|
|2332265||P-R16.5S p-PAGEL 18-well 10 gels||1 pk|
|2332260||P-T16.5S p-PAGEL 14-well 10 gels||1 pk|