Purpose and Application
- Investigation of molecular design of FRET(Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer)Investigation of molecular design of BRET(Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer)development and quality control of luminescent/fluorescent reagents.
- Analysis of luminescent/fluorescent reactions
- An electronic cooled CCD camera is used as a detector.
- A CCD is capable of receiving the light of the entire target wavelength region for measurement at one time and detecting it.
- A CCD has higher quantum efficiency than a photomultiplier tube.
- detection time is shortened with all wavelength simultaneous detection.
- The measurement wavelength range is 400 to 800nm.
- Long-time exposure is available (high sensitive detection of micro specimens)
- When a fluorescent excitation light source is equipped, FRET or fluorescent substance can be measured
|1. Luminescence and fluorescence test section|
|F number||F 3.0|
|Measurement wavelength region||400 ~ 800 nm|
|Reciprocal linear dispersion||60 nm/mm|
|Wavelength resolution||1.8 nm|
|Slit width||0.01 mm ~ 5 mm (11 steps)|
|Exposure time||1/30 second ~ 60 minutes (26 steps)|
|Light receiving section||Thermoelectric cooling CCD|
|Number of diffraction gratings||1 (standard)|
|Diffraction grations||150 pcs/mm|
|Blaze wavelength||500 nm|
|3. Measurement sample|
|Sample container||Square quartz cell (10 mm x 10 mm) / 0.2 mL PCR tube / 35 mm dish|
|Sample volume||10 μL above|
|Reagent injection parts for flush luminescence||Available|
|Excitation light||FC connector for incident light is available (standard)|
|3599820||AB-1850 LumiFLspectrocapture||1 set|