Purpose and Application
ATTO Mini gel size（8.5×9cm）
Pre-wet PVDF membrane & filter paper
- Western blotting is needed a workflow for equilibrating membrane and filter paper. Normally, the equilibration is taken 15～30 min. QBlot kit is needless the equilibration and it may use for western blotting immediately.
- ATTO made shortest time for transfer 5-10 min with good transfer efficiency.
- WSE-4055 QBlot Kit not only ATTO Semi-dry blotting system but also, may use other semi-dry transfer system as well.
- A sample is available. Please request the sample through the “Contact Us” menu at the top.
Bottom stack: Filter paper immersed in the transfer buffer
Hydrophilized / Equilibrated PVDF membrane
Top stack: Filter paper immersed in the transfer buffer
Just cut off the QBlot kit and sets up right away.
No need to prepare transfer buffer, filter paper, and membrane.
Comparison with transfer buffers
1. Take “Bottom Stack” out
2. Rolling it to removing a bubble
3. Layout it with sample gel
4. Rolling it to removing a bubble
5. Take “Top Stack” out and overlay it.
6. Rolling it to removing a bubble.
7. Set “Top Electrode cover (ATTO blotting system)” and start “Blotting”
High speed (C.V.): 5~10 min (24 V, 600~1,600 mA)
Standard (C.V.): 15~30 min (12 V, 300~800 mA)
Standard (C.C.): 15~30 min (600 mA, 10~30 V)
* Standard when using ATTO Mini gel (1 sheet)
|WSE-4055 QBlot Kit|
|Composition||Top Stack (Filter paper) 90 x 85 mm 10 pk
Bottom Stack (PVDF membrane and filter paper) 90 x 85 mm 10 pk
Gel Wash buffer (5x) 100 mL
|Material||PVDF membrane: WSE-4051 ClearBlot P plus Membrane (pore size: 0.2 μm)
Filter paper: non-woven (High quality absorbency) for QBlot Kit only
|Storage||1 year at cold storage|
|Applicable amount||10 stacks/box (1 stack: 1 pouch bag of Top Stack and 1 pouch bag of Bottom Stack)|
|2322445||WSE-4055 QBlot Kit||1 pk|