Purpose and Application
- Separation and detection of proteins (CHR type)
- Second step of 2D electrophoresis (CHRD type)
- SDS-PAGE, Native-PAGE
- Detection of PCR products, separation of DNA
- Experimental training for students or researchers
- High-speed migration is possible: shortest migration time is 10 min. (standard 30 min)
- Small quantities of samples and reagents are also OK.
- Expiration date of use: 1 year
- Minimizing smiling
- Stable quality, High reproducibility
- Glass plates with good thermal stability
- Easy to set on the apparatus and take off the gel from the glass plate
- Varieties of gels are available, including wide range of gel percentage and wells
- Compatible electrophoresis apparatus: ATTO Compact Gel Size Electrophoresis System (WSE-1010 cPAGE Ace, WSE-1025 cPAGE Ace Twin)
Pattern data of protein samples
|CHRXL c-PAGEL HR 15-wells||CHRDXL c-PAGEL HR for 2D electrophoresis|
|Usage||Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis of protein or nucleic acid (SDS-PAGE, native PAGE etc)|
|Glass plate size||76 (W) x 70 (H) mm|
|Gel size||60 (W) x 60 (H) mm, thickness 0.75 mm|
|Gel/buffer composition||Polyacrylamide, Tris-HCl buffer|
|Sample wells||15-wells (width 2 mm)||no well|
|sample loading volume||maximum 7 μL/well||gel width 55 mm (depending on the first step IEF gel length)|
|Storage||1 year when stored in a refrigerator (NOT to be frozen)|
* Gels do NOT contain SDS. Electrophoresis with buffer solution containing 24mM Tris + 192mM Glycine + 0.1% SDS (AE-1410 EzRun) is Laemmli method, and one without SDS (WSE-7055 EzRun TG) is Ornstein-Davis method.
* We recommend buffer [WSE-7065 EzRunMOPS] for high-speed migration.
* Use buffer solution containing 25mM Tris and 192mM Glycine or our product, [WSE-7055 EzRunTG] for DNA electrophoresis.
* The way of making [e-PAGEL HR] is different from that of [e-PAGEL] so that the migration pattern may not be same.
|2331615||CHR7.5L c-PAGEL HR 7.5% 15-well 10 gels||1 pk|
|2331625||CHR10L c-PAGEL HR 10% 15-well 10 gels||1 pk|
|2331635||CHR12.5L c-PAGEL HR 12.5% 15-well 10 gels||1 pk|
|2331645||CHR15L c-PAGEL HR 15% 15-well 10 gels||1 pk|
|2331605||CHR520L c-PAGEL HR 5~20% 15-well 10 gels||1 pk|
|2331675||CHRD520L c-PAGEL HR 5~20% for 2-DE 10 gels||1 pk|